With the announcement of two of Australia’s most prestigious art awards this week – the $100,000 Ramsay Art Prize and 2021 NATSIAA Aboriginal Art Award – we get a look at the themes concerning artists emerging from a pandemic year.
The Art Gallery of South Australia (AGSA) today announced the twenty four finalists who have been selected for the Ramsay Art Prize 2021 - a $100,000 acquisitive prize for contemporary Australian artists under the age of forty.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today