Director Nick Mitzevich has been working hard to escalate engagement at the NGA, and that is reflected in programming, staffing and a desire to punch beyond its "cement edifice".
This week the National Gallery of Australia (NGA) announced its 2020 exhibition program, joining a string of arts organisations nationally that have been rolling out their programming for the year ahead.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today