A major new commission by artist Kate Mitchell will map the auras of recognised occupations, from artists to doctors to politicians.
Kate Mitchell photographs auras. More specifically, Mitchell photographs the auras of the different occupations that individuals hold – some 1,023 recognised jobs as per the Australian and New Zealand Standard Classification of Occupations. The list is complied by the Australian Bureau of Statistics, and includes everything from farmers to artists.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today