The new Countess Report shows that independent sectors lead the visual arts in gender equality, while state institutions fall behind.
Since 2008, when it began life as a blog, The Countess Report has held the visual arts sector to account regarding gender representation. Its findings have persistently reinforced the sector's need to do more if gender parity is to be reached.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today