In nature, it's the males who have the colourful feathers. In fashion, it's the females. What about in art?
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today
Chantal Fraser, It hangs with rattlesnakes and rubbish 2013, digital video, 4:15. Courtesy of the artist and Spiro Grace Art Rooms (SGAR)