Advertising firm, Saatchi and Saatchi, have adorned their Sydney headquarters with student artworks from the National Art School.
Hannah Toohey, Variations on a Nose (2013). Photo: Peter Morgan.
The director of the National Art School, Michael Snelling, said he was ‘thrilled’ to continue their partnership with the agency. He hopes the three levels of artwork will incite conversation and inspire creativity in the office.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today