A new exhibition coming to the NGV in December is set to illuminate the ways in which queer lives and stories have been expressed in art through history.
When Australian photographer Ponch Hawkes took a photo depicting the embrace of two lesbian feminists in the 70s, she captured an iconic and significant moment during Melbourne’s liberation movement.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today