This year’s summer holiday programs offer something for everyone from arty bushwalks to new partnerships in changed times, so what is some of the thinking behind creating them?
This year's summer gallery and museum programs are packed with talks, exhibitions and other content to keep us busy in the lead-up to returning to work and school. Sounds pretty normal. But this year, as the arts sector emerges from pandemic lockdowns and recalibrates to social distancing requirements, these old favourites take on a new twist.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today