Sculptor Andrew Rogers has gifted 88 artworks to the Deakin University Art Collection – the largest gift in the gallery’s 45-year history.
Sculptor and contemporary artist Andrew Rogers has gifted artworks valued at $3.7 million to the Deakin University Art Collection. It is the largest-ever individual donation to the Collection and the most significant donation of work from a living Australian sculptor.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today