Celebrating Chinese people in Australia, a new museum in Sydney will acknowledge the cultural wealth and history of one of our nation’s largest communities.
Coinciding with International Museums Day (18 May), the City of Sydney has announced that the latest cultural asset to join the national landscape will be a new museum to preserve Chinese history and culture in Australia.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today