Visual Arts Writer
Despite a 22-year track record, community support and being a boon for local tourism, Sculpture by the Sea Bondi is at risk as a planned path will compromise both sculptures and disabilities access.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today
The coastline forms a spectacular backdrop to Who Left the Tap Running by NSW artist Simon McGrath in Sculpture by the Sea Bondi 2011. Image supplied.