Despite a 22-year track record, community support and being a boon for local tourism, Sculpture by the Sea Bondi is at risk as a planned path will compromise both sculptures and disabilities access.
The coastline forms a spectacular backdrop to Who Left the Tap Running by NSW artist Simon McGrath in Sculpture by the Sea Bondi 2011. Image supplied.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today