From an online disability art portal, to a new ACMI x RMIT partnership, Womadelaide's 2020 program, DESIGN Canberra highlights and a major exhibition by Louise Weaver, we take a look at this week's arts news.
QUICK NEWS BITES
PEOPLE WITH DISABILITY CAN NOW CHOOSE ART
CHOOSE ART, Australia’s new online Accessible Arts Directory has gone live, to coincide with the recent Meeting of Cultural Ministers in Adelaide on 11 October.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today