Tarnanthi Festival reaches record numbers, MPRG celebrates 50 years, ACCA announces 2020 festival program plus more arts news from this week.
QUICK NEWS ROUND UP
Record audiences for 2019 Tarnanthi Festival – up 40%
Tarnanthi: Festival of Contemporary Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander Art closed on Monday 27 January. The 2019 festival, which launched on 17 October and ran for more than 100 days, attracted a record-breaking 561,927 people across the state to exhibitions as part of the festival – a 40% increase in attendances from the 2017 festival.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today