Melbourne fashion label Gorman has collaborated with one of Australia’s most remote Aboriginal Art Centres to create new designs in an ethical way.
Lisa Gorman with model Domanique Hutchins, wearing a dress from the Managjaka collection in front of Mangkaja Arts perspex installation at The National 2019, Museum of Contemporary Art. Photo Vassi Lena.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today