The National Art School received over $18 million from the state government for critical maintenance of its 200-year old building's stonework.
In a late announcement on Friday, NSW Minister for the Arts Don Harwin announced that the National Art School (NAS) had received over $18 million, directed to upgrades and critical maintenance at the heritage-listed site.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today