The people-pleasing dot installations of Japanese artists Yayoi Yusama are sure to drive crowds to Canberra, thanks to a major new acquisition.
Yayoi Kusama THE SPIRITS OF THE PUMPKINS DESCENDED INTO HEAVENS 2015, Installation view at The Museum of Modern and Contemporary Art in Nusantara(Museum MACAN) © Yayoi Kusama, Courtesy of Ota Fine Arts, Tokyo/ Singapore/ Shanghai
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today