Visual Arts Writer
From ocean plastics to fashion industry excess turning into landfill, from climate change to algae’s new blue bio-economy – art is leading the way in renewed thinking for positive action.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today
Mundane Matters Wasteland, installation view Customs House for Art&About; courtesy the artist and City of Sydney, photo Katherine Griffiths