Meeting at an exhibition opening led architect David Adjaye to contact artist Daniel Boyd to collaborate on a new signature project for Sydney.
Internationally renowned architect Sir David Adjaye and award-winning Sydney-based contemporary Aboriginal artist Daniel Boyd, have been chosen to design a new public square, plaza building and artwork near Circular Quay in Sydney.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today