Two artists who fought for social justice and democratisation through their art and shaped the 1980s, are coming to Melbourne in an exclusive exhibition.
Keith Haring Prophets of rage 1988 acrylic on canvas 304.8 x 457.2 cm The Keith Haring Foundation, New York © Keith Haring Foundation
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today