With eyes on Singapore and China, a $4M partnership between the National Gallery and Wesfarmers will enable a major international touring exhibition of Indigenous Australian Masterpieces.
Mona chuguna and Pijaju Peter skipper, Jamirlangu (Husband and Wife) 2003; Place made Fitzroy Crossing, Kimberley, Western Australia, Australia; Collection National Gallery of Australia, Image rights © Mona Jukuna Chuguna and Estate of Pijaju Peter Skipper, courtesy Mangkaja Arts
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today