Visual Arts Writer
A sense of wonder, coupled with horror, will take viewers on a history tour of culture and value in a two part exhibition.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today
1922 – The Uncomputable; The Unmanned Season 1, Episode 4, HD video, 26 mn, 2016 © Fabien Giraud & Raphaël Siboni; Courtesy of the artist and MONA.