Don Harwin, NSW Minister for the Arts
Minister Harwin outlines his party's wins for the arts during their time in government, and presents his plan for the future if re-elected as NSW Arts Minister.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today
Minister Don Harwin with staff and community supporters of the Jervis Bay Maritime Museum, which received funding through the $100 million Regional Cultural Fund. Image supplied.