Are Australian galleries feeling the pressure to sign a starchitect in the global building boom, or are they responding to the real and present need of a rapidly expanding cultural economy?
National Portrait Gallery signage makes clear they are on a break. June 2019; photo ArtsHub
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today