From digital pivots, to government funding (or lack there of), to conversations and resilience – we take a look at the year that was as COVID took its toll on the arts and culture sector.
On 5 January 2020, the WHO (World Health Organisation) released its first Disease Outbreak News report stating the emergence of a ‘novel coronavirus’.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today