Most readers are positive about e-publishing but many writers don’t know how to reach them.
The changing relationship between writers and readers creating new and exciting opportunities as the digital revolution rolls on.
In preliminary findings from research by Writers Victoria intern Katherine FitzHywel, around 60% of people surveyed said they were positive about the changes though many writers were unsure how to capitalise on them.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today