With announcement of the retirement of Brendan Nelson as Director of the AWM, several names have been in the mix (including former PM Tony Abbott), but Paul Daley believes the institution needs a more fundamental re-think.
The legacy of Australians at war needs to be in responsible hands not just another political appointment. Image supplied.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today