Defining programming over a year can give your events shape and an overall narrative for audiences to connect with, according to Aiden Delaney.
For the past 4 years, Tuggeranong Arts Centre (TAC) in Canberra’s south has used an annual theme to provide structure and purpose to its creative programming and create unity between the TAC’s many different events.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today