Responding to a recent review, Cementa19 make the point, that like all good art, a festival should make you uncomfortable, awkward, challenged, and aware of the social reality in which you play.
Gina Fairley’s ArtsHub review of Cementa19 picked up on the tensions that were felt throughout the festival and suggested that we might be losing the connection to the Kandos community.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today