The essential conflict between the Minister for the Arts and the Australia Council may boil down to the politics of a re-purposed luxury car.
In awarding its Indigenous Art Fellowships this week, the Australia Council may have unwittingly played into the hands of its fierce critic, the Minister for the Arts, Senator Brandis.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today