Could the stratospheric rise of NFTs be on the turn? And has this tech folly damaged the value of the art market?
Many of us are sick of the hottest acronym to hit the art world – NFTs. Also known as Non-Fungible Tokens, NFTs are a form of cryptocurrency that ha been quietly ticking away for a couple years, that is until 2021 happened.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today