Predictability wins when surveying the art scene of another nation – in this case the Philippines – rather than the edgy art scene it is known for.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today
Blacktown has the largest Filipino community in Australia, and a suite of exhibitions is finally acknowledging that cultural vibrancy. Bhenji Ra and Caroline Garcia by Joshua Morris, 2016; courtesy the artists