This week Enduring Civilisation opened in London to mixed reviews – were they warranted of the exhibition or is this exhibition a political pawn for other issues?
At what point do we move beyond judgement to celebration? And, how do you (if ever you do) recalibrate the past through contemporary storytelling?
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today