NZ Prime Minister champions the role of wellbeing through the arts, and the role we can all play in valuing, and sustaining, the careers of our artists.
Most Australians are like a deer caught in headlights when it comes to New Zealand’s Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern – possessing a kind of awe for her refreshing decisions.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today