A decade in, the Resale Royalty Scheme faces a review to ascertain whether it is on track, and indeed doing enough for visual artists.
As the arts sector closed its doors for the holiday season, the Morrison Government released, on 23 December 2019, the long awaited Review Report of the Resale Royalty Right for Visual Artists Act.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today