Sculpture by the Sea versus Woollahra Small Sculpture Prize: we weigh up the options for artists.
Sculpture by the Sea (SXS) is currently being staged at Bondi Beach in what might be its last edition, due to mounting tensions with Waverley Council, while in the neighbouring suburb, the 19th edition of the Woollahra Small Sculpture Prize (WSSP) is underway in partnership with Woollahra Council.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today