A week on, and the tributes are still flooding in for former director of AGNSW, Edmund Capon, demonstrating the impact our cultural leaders can have on society.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today
Director of the Art Gallery of New South Wales (1978-2011) Edmund Capon AM, OBE, is pictured with a calligraphy painting from his own collection in 1999. Photo: AGNSW, Jenni Carter