Why is it when artists move into a neighbourhood, make it great, a
veritable hot spot even, all they end up with, is skyrocketing rent as
the real-estate crowd rush in, buy up and redesign; making them a sort
of 'creative nomad' class.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today