Gallerist Michael Reid takes a look at art world trends and habit-breaking during times of crisis, and how they will change the art market forever.
During a time of crisis, change in social and business practice occurs in two distinct yet interrelated ways, with these twin transformations occurring separately, and in lockstep.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today