A community-focused approach to the arts in Singapore, coupled with unrest in Hong Kong, is shifting the focus of the arts world in our region – which has lasting ramifications for Australia.
The last decade has seen a fast and significant development of Singapore’s position in the art world of Southeast Asia.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today