A tribute to the contemporary realist, Patrick Carroll, who died tragically in a Central Coast fire.
Prominent Central Coast artist Patrick Carroll's life was cut short recently in a tragic fire that consumed the Ebbtide Mall at The Entrance (NSW). Carroll had been working in his studio, which was on the upper level of the centre, when the fire broke out in the late afternoon of Sunday, 20 October. Tragically he had called emergency services but they were unable to reach him. He was 69.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today