Pat Corrigan is a businessman, art collector and philanthropist.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today
Pat Corrigan is a successful businessman in
the freight forwarding industry. He is an avid art collector and is well-known as an arts philanthropist, serving as patron for twelve years of the NAVA
Visual and Craft Artists' Grant Scheme. He is Chairman of both the Gold Coast
City Art Gallery and its Foundation and a Partner with the New England Regional
Art Gallery. He was made a Member in the Order of Australia for his work in the
cultural sphere. Palgrave Macmillan recently published a book about his collection
of Indigenous art called Power+Colour: New
Painting from the Corrigan Collection of 21st Century Aboriginal Art.