Inrtoducing reVision – a seasonal program thoughtfully curated to help you deepen connections, strengthen your practice and grow your skills in these ever-changing times.
Work with tech mentors, meet with and hear from a host of globally relevant speakers – in ways that are best suited to you.
Our spring season includes a series of online Speaker Sessions featuring:
- The Head of Exhibitions & Loans at the V&A Museum Daniel Slater with Assistant Director, Artistic Programs at AGSA, Lisa Slade
- Thai-born Melbourne-based artist, curator and arts activist Vipoo Srivilasa
- Adelaide-based artist working in glass Clare Belfrage with Kokatha and Nukunu artist Yhonnie Scarce
- Melbourne-based narrative designer Christy Dena
- Award-winning Gunditjmara and Torres Strait Islander artist Lisa Waup with founder and head designer of Melbourne-based label VERNER’s Ingrid Verner
- Artist, writer, curator and co-founder of Kyneton Contemporary Kent Wilson
Sessions are free for Guildhouse financial members to attend.
Mingle with arts practitioners and curators from around Australia in the September Connections session. Join this digital event and walk through various rooms to engage with local artists and take part in conversations with independent curators, curators from commercial galleries, artist-run initiatives or state museums and galleries.
reVision Tech Mentors
We have a host of tech mentors on board, ready to work with you on growing your digital skills in the areas you need the most.
Explore our mentors’ expertise and simply fill out an expression of interest to let us know what you need and we’ll match you with the right person.
Round one is now open to Guildhouse financial members.
Closing Wednesday 30 September, midnight.
Explore the program and book your place today.